|Address||Castle Street Ballyragget, R95 D400|
|Price||Guide price €130,000|
Detached bungalow residence newly renovated to a very high standard, located within walking distance of all village amenities with Super Valu across the road, church, chemist, butchers, hairdressers etc all within a few hundred yards. This is a street side property, looking across at Ballyragget Castle with accommodation comprising of entrance hallway, kitchen-dining-living, 2 bedrooms and bathroom.
This is a lovely newly renovated home, with no expense spared, finished to a very high standard, tilt and turn windows, triple glazing and super warm. All one has to do is bring some furniture to make it home ��
ACCOMMODATION COMPRISES OF THE FOLLOWING:-
Entrance Hallway 13’5 x 3’26 (4.11 x 0.99) Timber effect grey laminate flooring, doors leading to kitchen-dining, bedroom and bathroom.
Kitchen-Dining-Living 22’7 x 14’2 (6.9 x 4.32) New kitchen units at floor and eye level, plumbed for washing machine and dishwasher, units for integrated fridge freezer, includes Normende Electric oven, 4 ring hob and extractor fan overhead. Patio door out to rear court yard. Grey laminate flooring - running through entire house, door into bedroom.
Bedroom 1 12’ x 8’8 (3.65 x 2.68) Grey laminate flooring, situated to rear of property.
Bedroom 2 12’ x 8’8) (3.65 x 2.68) Grey laminate flooring, stair access to attic, situated to front of property.
Bathroom 8’8 x 5’95 (2.68 x 1.81) WHB, WC and Shower off mains, tiled floor and tiled around the shower area, timber panelled ½ way up wall.
• Mains water & mains sewerage
• Oil fired central heating (new oil condensed burner)
• Newly renovated and finished to a very high standard
• Triple glazing throughout – tilt & turn windows
• Composite front door
• Roller blinds on all windows
• New kitchen units & flooring throughout - the laminate timber flooring is AC4/32 – (heavy domestic / medium commercial)
• Low energy lighting throughout BER RATING
• C3 (Ber No 108168121) AGE Built in 1983, totally renovated in 2019
SALE TO INCLUDE
• Normende electric oven, with 4 ring hob and extractor fan
• All new blinds on windows
Ballyragget is located 17km North of Kilkenny City. This property is located on the right coming from Kilkenny opposite Super Valu. There are a number of daily bus services to Kilkenny / Castlecomer / Dublin. School bus run to Kilkenny / Castlecomer, Johnstown & Ballinakill also.
BER Rating: C3
RBE No. 108168121
Energy Performance Indicator: 209.97kWh/m²/yr