|Address||The Red Door, Mill Street Thomastown|
|Lease||24 to 60 months|
|PSRA License No.||003442|
Option to rent part / all of this property at Mill Street, Thomastown which enjoys the fabulous views of the River Nore - parking outside the door with additional parking down the street.
This is a large premises and can be offered in one / various lots to suit one's requirements.
This premises is suitable for a number of enterprises – office / retail / deli, restaurant, take away, charity shop, co- working space! Ideally a long term lease of 4 yr 9 month.
-To be confirmed as two separate units under the one roof.
- ESB, Water & mains sewerage
HEATING - O.F.C.H.
LOCATION - conveniently located within this busy town, just over the bridge with adjoining business's. Located within walking distance of all amenities. Parking outside the door with additional parking just up the road.
Daily bus & train services to Kilkenny / Waterford / Dublin.
Thomastown is a vibrant, young and thriving regional market town along a stretch of the River Nore, 17km southeast of Kilkenny City, with a number of historical landmarks in the vicinity. With a population of just over 2,000, it is the kind of place where you will find secondary pupils from Grennan College’s craft school and students from the Design and Crafts Council of Irelands Ceramic Skills and Design course. Offering all essential services such as primary and secondary schools, Super Valu, Lidl, Bank Of Ireland, butchers, solicitors, numerous café’s / bars etc and only a few minutes drive from the beautiful grounds of Mount Juliet Estate.
• Ground floor accommodation
• Option to take part / all of premises
• Excellent window frontage
• Parking outside the door with additional down the street
• Located over the bridge in a prominent position with all amenities within walking distance
• Suitable for a number of enterprises - just enquire!
• Currently in three rooms with front shop, Theatre and large kitchen / office / store room with ladies and gents toilets
15 minutes from Kilkenny
25 minutes Waterford
1hr 15mins Dublin
6-7 minutes to the Motorway