|Address||The Red Door, Mill Street Thomastown|
|Lease||24 to 60 months|
The Red Door extends to c.1850 sq ft enjoying the fabulous views of the River Nore. Situated beside Bridge Brook Arms as you come over the bridge with a prominent display window taking in the breath taking views. Parking outside the door with additional parking down the street. Accommodation comprising of front shop area of c. 440 sq ft with theatre in the centre measuring c.540 sq ft, room to rear (kitchen) extending to 340 sq ft, ladies and gents toilets. This premises is suitable for a number of enterprises – office / retail / deli – just make the enquiry!
Thomastown is a vibrant, young and thriving regional market town along a stretch of the River Nore, with a number of historical landmarks in the vicinity. Offering all essential services such as primary and secondary schools, Super Valu, Lidl, Bank Of Ireland, butchers, solicitors, numerous cafés / bars etc and only a few minutes drive from the beautiful grounds of Mount Juliet Estate.
• Ground floor accommodation
• Option to take part / all of premises
• Excellent window frontage
• Parking outside the door with additional down the street
• Located over the bridge in a prominent postion with all amenities within walking distance
• Suitable for a number of enterprises - just enquire!
• Currently in three rooms with front shop, theatre and large kitchen / office / store room with ladies and gents toilets
AREA - 1850 sq ft / 171.86 sq m
RATES -To be confirmed
- ESB, Water, O.F.C.H.
- Daily bus & train services to Kilkenny / Waterford / Dublin
15 minutes from Kilkenny 25 minutes Waterford 1hr 15mins Dublin 6-7 minutes to the Motorway