|Address||91 Glenvale Ballyragget, R95 A785|
|Price||Last listed at Offers over €240,000|
|PSRA License No.||003442|
4 BEDROOM DETACHED FAMILY HOME
Beautifully presented two-storey detached home with cobblelock driveway to the front with ample parking for 3 cars and large private rear garden. Accommodation comprises of entrance hallway, kitchen-dining, utility, sittingroom, livingroom and toilet on the ground floor with 4 bedrooms, 1 ensuite and bathroom on the first floor.
ACCOMMODATION COMPRISES OF THE FOLLOWING:-
Entrance Hallway 17’ x 6’01 (5.18 x 1.83)
Solid oak flooring, carpet stairwell, storage underneath stairs.
Kitchen-Dining Area 13’02 x 13’ (3.97 x 3.96) / 14’10 x 9’02 (4.30 x 2.75)
Tiled floor, solid kitchen units at floor and eye level, integrated dishwasher & fridge freezer, Bosch double oven, 5 ring gas hob with extractor fan overhead. Recess lighting in the kitchen area, door leads to utility room, open plan to dining area with tiled floor also, French doors into the sittingroom, Patio door out to decking area.
Sitting Room 17’04 x 14’09 (5.19 x 4.29)
Solid oak flooring, Fireplace with Stanley solid fuel stove, French doors into dining area.
Utility Room 9’ x 5’08 (2.74 x 1.55)
Units at floor level, houses the gas boiler, plumbed for washing machine, door leading out to the side garden.
Living Room 17’01 x 9’ (5.18 x 2.74)
Solid oak flooring, trap door to attic.
Bedroom 1 14’ x 13’03 (4.27 x 3.97)
Carpet flooring, built-in wardrobes full width of room. Door to ensuite bathroom
Ensuite Bathroom 9’ x 3’10 (2.74 x 0.94)
WHB, WC and Shower with Triton T90, tiled floor to ceiling
Bedroom 2 8’05 x 7’06 (2.45 x 2.15)
Bedroom 3 13’01 x 11’09 (3.96 x 3.38)
T&G flooring, Built-in wardrobe
Bedroom 4 9’05 x 9’04 (2.76 x 2.75)
Bathroom 8’08 x 6’ (2.46 x 1.82)
WHB, WC, Bath and Shower area with a Gainsborough PS1200, tiled floor to ceiling.
Steel garden shed with electricity
• Calor Gas Heating
• Telephone & ESB
• Mains Water & Mains Sewerage
• Nicely located in the estate, not overlooked front / rear
• Large private rear garden
• Ample parking for 3 cars to the front with additional parking opposite
• Stanley solid fuel stove in the sitting room
• Large steel garden shed to rear with electricity
SALE TO INCLUDE
• Carpets, curtains (except for main bedroom and sittingroom) & light fittings
• All built-in appliances in kitchen, Bosch double oven and 5 ring gas hob with extractor overhead, Integrated Fridge Freezer and Dishwasher. Note the Washing Machine is not included in the Utility.
• Ballyragget is located 17k North of Kilkenny City. Glenvale is situated on the right coming into the village from Kilkenny. As you drive in swing left and 100 yards over take a left, then a right, No.91 is the 2nd last house down on the right hand side – Sign up!
BER RATING C1
4 Bedroom Detached Family Home
Large private garden to rear
Cobblelock driveway with ample parking for 3 cars
Nicely located in the estate to the rear with a green area to the front, not overlooked to rear
House is beautifully maintained by the current owners
Main bedroom ensuite
Utility, WHB & WC on ground floor