|Address||Dunmore West Dunmore, R95 C7W7|
|Price||Guide price €250,000|
|Style||Detached House and Land|
|PSRA License No.||003442|
This is a beautifully presented detached property standing on 0.44 ha / 1.087 acres in a sought after location in Dunmore only 6-7 minutes from the city. Accommodation includes entrance hallway, kitchen, livingroom, 2 bedrooms and bathroom. This home has been completely renovated and is ready to walk into. Mature garden with gated access to paddock at rear of site. Numerous out-buildings.
• Group water scheme
• Septic Tank
• Gas fired central heating
• Solid fuel heating from stove in sittingroom
• Excellent location on 6-7 minutes to Kilkenny City
• Large site
• Home presented in excellent condition
• Outside room – a wonderful decking / covered patio area off the livingroom.
• Numerous outbuildings – fuel & storage shed to rear of site and outdoor laundry room (15’04 x 7’09), plumbed for washing machine and dryer, a unit currently used as gym / office (15’04 x 9’11) and double garage with sliding door to the front and also side access.
• Independent gated access to the lower field (35’10 x 15’02)
BER RATING: To Follow
SALE TO INCLUDE : Built-in electric cooker, hob & extractor fan, built-in wardrobe in Bedroom 2, solid fuel stove in living area. All blinds and light fittings.
Entrance Porch 6’06 x 3’ (1.9 x 0.9) Laminate timber flooring
Living Room 14’10 x 11’01 (4.3 x 3.6)
Laminate timber flooring, solid fuel stove, door leading out to covered decking area and door leads to bedroom.
Kitchen 12’ x 7’10 (3.6 x 2.2)
Laminate timber flooring, new kitchen units at floor and eye level, tiled between units, includes built-in oven, 4 ring hob with extractor overhead. Walls of kitchen fully tiled, doors to hallways front and rear.
Bathroom 8’ x 6’05 (2.4 x 1.8)
Laminate timber flooring, tied walls and beautifully tiled around the double shower area. WHB, WC and Double Shower with Triton T80 electric shower.
Bedroom 1 14’10 x 9’08 (4.3 x 2.8)
Lamiante timber flowing, cornicing, 2 x windows
Bedroom 2 9’05 x 6’02 (2.7 1.8)
Laminate timber flooring, built-in wardrobes, cornicing with centre piece.
Rear Hallway 8’02 x 2’09 (2.4 x 0.64)
Laminate timber flooring, door leads out to a beautiful decking / covered patio area.
LOCATION / DIRECTIONS:
Lovely rural location, 6.5km from Kilkenny City, 10km to Ballyragget and 125km to Dublin City Centre. Drive out the Castlecomer Road, taking the first exit for Ballyragget at Henebrys Cross and the property is located 500m down the road on the left – Sign Up!
Viewing Strictly By Appointment Only